alarmPal is a simple "small footprint" tool designed to provide repeating alarms for all important events. It can be added to tray, title-bar or run in hidden mode.
alarmNotes are also available to quickly write a short note or voice message to be reminded of later.
In addition a list of the last 10 callers is available to quickly dial your frequent contacts.
Supports WM 5.0, WM 6.0, WM 6.1 and WM 6.5 Touchscreen devices ONLY
15 day free trial version available.
alarmPal Key Features
- Customisable repeating alarms for Email, SMS, MMS, Voicemail, Missed Calls and Reminders
- Application runs from tray, title-bar or hidden
- Support for 3rd party products including Flexmail, Xpress Mail and Emoze
- WAV, MP3, WMA and MIDI alarms (Midi not supported for Treo 700wx)
- Create alarmNotes for simple handwritten alarms or voice messages
- Quick-Dial option with list of last 10 telephone contacts
- Task Switcher to access / close any running application
- Supports VGA / Landscape and square screens
- English, German, French and Russian user interface
- Simple installation
Last Updated (Wednesday, 04 August 2010 09:44)