Auto List beta 0.6 (Build 12)
(1/2) > >>
penguin:
Hi,

Here is the latest update.
I think I've added/fixed all important features.

- Popup-menu is now also available via right-soft button
- import of CSV should work (send me your CSV file if you see any issues such as last item missing)
- Navigation logic improved

There are still sometimes issues with list losing focus so that you need to touch the screen to navigate with controls

I'm now working on a stable version for release in a few weeks.

Let me know if you have any issues here - and any feature requests for a later update should be posted in the request thread
200mpx:
Here is some reports:

- once task is created I can not see it after pressing Done, to refresh list of task I should exit and enter program :(
- when using Move to end option the program marks this task as striked through, moves it to the end and add +1 to quantity of Completed
- after 5 minutes of testing I've created 4 new task in Home folder and I failed to see them on my screen :( (screenshots are attached) (even after soft reset I can not still see my tasks)
- by entering in Work folder and exiting it I've created -1 quantity of tasks :) (screen shot is attached)

penguin:
Quote from: 200mpx on February 17, 2010, 10:46:57 AM

Here is some reports:

- once task is created I can not see it after pressing Done, to refresh list of task I should exit and enter program :(
- when using Move to end option the program marks this task as striked through, moves it to the end and add +1 to quantity of Completed
- after 5 minutes of testing I've created 4 new task in Home folder and I failed to see them on my screen :( (screenshots are attached) (even after soft reset I can not still see my tasks)
- by entering in Work folder and exiting it I've created -1 quantity of tasks :) (screen shot is attached)

Hi,

You need to read the "Auto Focus" description for how this system works!!  Read the info via link in the last 2 threads!
New items are added to the active list (on page 2 in your case!)

You move item to end only after you have done some work on it - it isn't yet finished but you have made progress. 
Regarding incr. count for that - for me that is correct, but I'm willing to listen to any feedback and reconsider that

You scroll down to go onto the next page.  But using this system you are supposed to quickly consider each item in turn (and do those that feel "ready to be done")
Only when no items have been actioned before the red line will you progress into the active list, after the red line.

For the -1 count - will check that out
200mpx:
ОК, I see that most of my "bugs" are features ;), but in that case you should make a short manual how to use because I can not understand the logic. How to enter second page (scroll does not work for me, I've manage to enter second page by a horizontal gesture from left to right) and go back to first? Sometimes I press Home folder and go directly to page 2 (2/2), willing go to page 1 I make the gesture from right to left and I find all my tasks on first page (1/1)
83schneider:
Hi,

have started with Autolist and it looks funny and helpful. Thanks to Penguin for another good idea.
I would like to use the Archive as some tasks are "not ripe" but will be within 14 days or so. Seems not to work. :-(

Further (Feature request) it looks that I can use several Autolists for different purposes. Makes sense. How about shifting a task from one list to the other (eg. I note that I will not manage a task at home but can solve it at work - during lunch break of course). - Maybe this covers feature request.
Regards,
83schneider
Navigation
Message Index
Next page